Lucie Wicker Photography
will be exhibiting photographs inspired by nature and urban living.
2. Joining the Marketplace for a second year is Muskat Studios, a fine art printmaking studio specializing in original prints by local artists, who will be sponsoring an activity table at our event where visitors can make their own art print.
3. Boston Handmade founder and director Jessica Burko will be showing original encaustic collage
and mixed-media art and will be leading craft activities for the young, and not-so-young.
4. Debuting at the 2014 Marketplace is Boston Handmade Member McDonald Mixed Media exhibiting mixed media fine art.
5. Because art can also grace your mailbox, return Marketplace exhibitor Crumple + Toss will be showing fun and sassy greeting cards, and handmade patterned coasters.
6. Returning for her second Marketplace is The Patterned Peacock with graphic prints for a home filled with color and character.
Make this Sunday the day you become a Handmade Hero and Say Hello to Boston Handmade!
THIS Sunday, July 13th from 11am-4pmArt, craft, live music, craft activities, and more!